Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday's Inspired Card...

Happy Monday Everyone! Thanks for dropping by to see what my assistant & I have been upto... we're on a roll! Again, we used the fabulous SCS gallery as inspiration... particularly this card from the ever-talented Jacquie (momofour26 on SCS).

We used a stamp from Unity's Feb KOM. Paper: Mellow from BasicGrey. Cardstock: Kraft from PaperTrey Ink. Ink: Stampin Up~ Chocolate Chip. Pen: Signo White Gel. Smooch: Green Apple & Moonlight. My assistant used her poor little fingers to distress the edges of the paper ~ it's good to have an assistant! I don't even have to clean my stamps any more!!! But she still refuses to get me my Latte ~ not that I drink it anyway ~ but it's funny to ask her for it every so often...

As a side note ~ my LSS {heart} is out of Smooch ~ don't know if my card helped or not ~ but I'm ever so happy that it sold out & now I'll keep my fingers crossed that she'll carry the new colors....

Hope you'll come back by & see what we've come up with next!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I am so honored hun! Thanks for case-ing me! :) LOVE your card! Great additions!!