Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy HHH

Happy Hip Hop Hangover Friday!!! Hope everyone is enjoying these wonderful creations by the Unity Customers!!! I am always blown away by all the talent that I see every HHH Friday! I made this quick little card in honor of the Angela at Unity~ seeing that this is one of her favorite quotes... I'll keep this short ~ & maybe just maybe you'll check out some of my previous posts ~ to see even more Unity Goodness!!!

Deets: Stamps: Unity ~ Quote Bundle Pack, Growing in Unity
Paper: Stampin Up ~ DSP Green Tea
Ink: Memento ~ Summer Sky
Misc: SU Ribbon, BasicGrey buttons, Label 4 Nestibilities, silver thread.

Thanks again for stopping by!!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Katy said...

great card! I checked out your other cards too and they are great!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!! tfs!!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love that quote!!!

Samantha said...

beautiful card, I like the clean and pretty lines.

Pamela said...

Great card...I just love that stamp. :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

That diecut is the perfect size for that stamp! Lovely!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card! Love ho you used your buttons.

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute card!!

Purple Princess said...

Love that quote! Wonderful card!

ANAT S said...

your card is soooo cute

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE those colors!! Cute card. Thank you so much for checking mine out. I didn't think anyone would find it since they posted the wrong link. I love that set!

Unknown said...

Monika, I LUV the soft colors on this card and your buttons look awesome!