Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

So Monday I was so wishing that summer was over & my little MoonStars were back in school ~ just for a minute of peace & quiet. You see, we've been having some mighty HOT weather as of late & we've been bunkered down like a bunch of trolls in a deep dark noisy cave... you get the picture right? So my nerves are pretty shot... But I did finally get around to making a card ~ at first I had no inspiration ~ but then I thought again of the Unity Guest DT 123 Challenge & well, Twilight (which was watched again & again & again...).. & this is what fell together quite nicely... for someone who never thought she'd ever use a button on a card ~ I sure am lately... I must be pretty good at bandwagon jumping!

Deets:
Stamp: Unity ~ July KOM
Paper: BasicGrey ~ lemonade
Cardstock: GP, PTI ~ Summer Sunrise
Ink: Memento ~ Cantaloupe & Rhubarb Stalk
Misc: Nestibilities, BasicGrey button, CTMH Waxy Flax, PaperTrey Ink Summer Sunrise ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: