Thursday, August 6, 2009

CAS26 Challenge

Happy Hip Hop Unity Style! Today is Thursday & if you're familiar with Unity Stamps ~ you know that Thursdays are big ~ with the Design Team showing off lots & lots of Unity Goodness! If you haven't already ~ you owe it to yourself to pay Unity a visit & Hip Hop along...
Here is a card that I came up with ~ for the CAS26 - Stitching Challenge over at SCS. Seeing as I had been working on organizing my stamps for most of the day ~ nice Clean & Simple seemed perfect to try. And when I read that the challenge was to use stitching (real or faux) I immediately thought of the July09 KOM by Unity. How perfect is that little pocket & patch!!! After I stamped the pocket & cut it out ~ I laid it on my Night of Navy ink pad & it looks exactly like denim!! So, pleased!!!
Deets: Stamps: Unity ~ July09 KOM
Ink: SU ~ Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Rose Red; Memento ~ Rhubarb Stalk
Cardstock: SU ~ Bordering Blue, Naturals White, Rose Red (I think ~ it was a scrap)
Misc: Smooch ~ Silver, Signo Gel Pen
THANKS for stopping by!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and I just love this KOTM.

Linda said...

Hi

I love this card what sweet love card and it is full love!