Monday, November 2, 2009

Twilight here we come...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. My oldest decided that she needed to be a vampire this year in honor of her favorite books ~ The Twilight Series. She is super-duper excited about the New Moon movie coming this month. I used an eye-shadow from bare essentials to give her skin the 'Cullen' look ~ I also added it to the stripe in her hair ~ just 'cause I'm mean like that. When I told her that I was going to have to do some serious red eye reduction ~ she almost screamed at me that I better not!!! Those red eyes ~ plus the blood dribbled down her chin ~ mean she must have just eaten (but I'm guessing she's not a vegetarian...)... LOL...

Here she is with her lil sis who is not too into Twilight ~ so she was a witch this year ~ but she wanted some of that fake blood too ~ so I gave her some bloody tears (shhh... she doesn't know that that could mean she a vampire too).




I'm super excited to say that I won some of the awesome blog-hop candy from Twilight Tuesday & am patiently waiting to get it (well, not too patiently, I want those sweet new toys to play with NOW!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Your daughters are just beautiful! I'm a Twilight fan, too--can't wait for the movie! I'm just as bad (or worse!) than my daughters!

tigerlily55 said...

Nice to see your pretty daughters! They look great in their costumes!