Friday, November 27, 2009

So Sorry...

I'm sorry ~ I had asked for my blog to be left off the FFF list this week ~ but I guess I didn't make it in time... I have had such turmoil in my life lately that I have lost my muse ~ if you find her somewhere ~ please tell her to return asap!!!

My Thanksgiving was quite nice. I cooked a very simple ~ major organic ~ traditional meal & spent time relaxing & enjoying time with my 2 daughters. I am trying to regroup & regain my focus ~ not just for me, but also for them! My oldest opened up with me yesterday & told me that she is sad when I am sad ~ and that she feels like eating when she gets sad. Talk about a wake-up call.  I simply love them too much to let my personal issues ruin their young lives! We ended up taking a nice long walk after our dinner yesterday & have committed to making some more positive changes.

For everyone who has left me such inspiring comments ~ Thank You all so much! Knowing that there are such wonderfully caring people out there helps more than you will ever know!!!

8 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

that's ok.
u know life happens and it isvery important to takecare of urself first!

Dawn M said...

so sorry that you are going through a tough time!

Anonymous said...

Many hugs to you and hope your spirits lift soon.

Lisa A.

Unknown said...

Am thinking of you honey!! Hope things look up for you all soon...Xx

Charlene said...

Hope things will be better soon! Take care of yourself and your family. :) xx

Elizabeth C. said...

Sorry your mojo's AWOL. Glad your daughter trusts you enough to tell the truth about how she feels. Says really good things about you. I hope things look up soon!

ANAT S said...

Hope things will be better soon hugs from Israel

The Little Fox said...

I hope things are getting better for you, and that you are having a wonderful holiday...and I just wanted to let you know you have won my giveaway for three prints, so If you could please contact me either through Etsy or send me an email through my blog so I can send them to you as soon as possible!
xoxo
Despina