Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspiration...

The assistants & I went to eat lunch next to Barnes & Noble ~ & I just happened to have a coupon to B&N... so off we went. I went straight for the Craft Magazine section & the girls went to the Children's section. I picked out about a half dozen mags to check out ~ I really wanted to fall in love the Take Ten (I think that's the name) ~ but I just couldn't ~ I don't know what is wrong with me... I just couldn't love enough of the cards in it to buy it. From the cards I've made so far on this blog ~ you can probably tell that I tend to go towards the Clean And Simple ~ Coloring Book ~ Keep It Simple S ~ style of card making. I've just never been into the type of cards that have everything just short of the kitchen sink on them. Or much of the grunge-y stuff either...

If you peek at the selections that I found I also got a Blog mag & one on organizing ~ something I am so challenged with in all aspects of my life. Some nice summer reading for the endless hours at the pool... yeah!!! I was getting a little tired of always doing Sudoku... Well, it's late & the girls are getting a bit hungry ~ hope they can finally decide what they want... probably not...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: