Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Beauty of Butterflies & Smooch

So what have I been doing today? Well I tried to make a card for my LSS using Smooch. I also wanted to use items that could be bought at the store ~ unfortunately I did not succeed... I wanted to use only Basic Grey paper ~ but I couldn't make it happen. I think the card I orginally had in mind would have worked on a larger card. Also, the other paper was more red & the Smooch turned out more maroon. Luckily I had this left over ribbon & brad that matched perfectly. I had also wanted to use the sentiment 'within' as well. But it just wouldn't fit. After I finally assembled the card ~ well, I kinda like it... I tried to get the photo to show the shimmer of the Smooch ~ am I the only one who has problems getting shimmers & glitters to show up decendly in a photo?!?! I sure hope not.... One day I should really try to build one of those photo boxes.... just another project to add to the mile long list of things I need to do...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

FibreJunky said...

Oh how pretty! No, you aren't the only one who has trouble getting the shimmeriness to show on photographs. I'm sure there is a way around it, but I haven't figured it out just yet.