Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TGF CHA Challenge#3

Well, I got this one done! I need a couple of baby shower cards for teachers this spring & since each of them is expecting a little boy ~ I decided to make a simple card using the Toby Cub image from The Greeting Farm & a sentiment I typed up on Word. The card is square ~ SU Ballet Blue (I think). I used Copics & Smooch. And Nestibilities...Easy Peasy... But still quite cute...

It's nice to get a little crafting again, although I probably won't have too much more time after this weekend... got to gear back up to finish the rest of the yearbook...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary said...

So cute, love this image

NikkiM said...

What a perfect sentiment - I'll surely use it as inspiration in the next few weeks as I have to start making baby cards soon :)

Thanks so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog; I thought you'd enjoy seeing what else I have been up to... I am so pleased to launch a new blog - http://prettylittlepalettes.blogspot.com/ and I hope you'll join me there for some fun!

Sincerely,
Nikki Morrell
http://prettylittlethingstocut.blogspot.com

Krista Mullen said...

Very creaative post