Friday, October 16, 2009

We're off to see... Friends with Flair...


Wow! Friday again, who can believe it! Oh, I've started thinking Christmas ~ Halloween & Thanksgiving ~ I'm already too behind to think about those...

As everyone knows there is a fantastic sale over at Unity Stamp Co this weekend, so if you've ever wanted to check out what all the excitement is about ~ this is the time!!!

Things I learned from making this card: I don't have a good white ink, white chalk for some reason doesn't do so well on kraft paper, kraft paper kills daubers... boo hoo..., I have no clue how to make a ribbon all pretty like Jacquie *sigh*, but I still love this card ~ oh & I like my snowmen with smiles *wink*

Deets:

  • Stamps: Unity ~ wonderful... you (Stampin' Store Kit Oct 2009)
  • Ink: Unity ~ Burnt Umber; VersaMark; Memento ~ Sky Blue
  • Cardstock: PTI ~ Kraft; Close To My Heart ~ white
  • Misc: PTI ~ Ribbon; Stampin Up ~ Chalk; Liquid Pearls; Markers


Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think your card looks fantastic! What a cute snowman and your pleated ribbon is fabulous!

Jacqueline said...

Aww honey this is cute!! Your ribbon is cool..all i do is twist it and stick it down! :D Thanks for the shout out chica! Big hugs!

Bogner's said...

Love the colors and the snowflakes. Beautiful!

Jen said...

Monika, cute card! That ribbon looks great and I have to get that snowman...too cute!

Lisa H. said...

this is really pretty. I love how it shimmers.

Diane Jaquay said...

I think it turned out great! Your snowman has his own little personality ;)

Jodi C. said...

Beautiful!! Great card!!!

Marcy H. said...

Very cute card!!! Great job~~

Rona said...

Cute I love the little snowman with the kraft!!

deconstructing jen said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card... it's be perfect to mass produce for Christmas. I love it!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohhh, luv that snowman image. Can't wait to get my set!

Donna said...

Monika..This is sooo cute!! I lOVE this card!! Amazing job sweetie!!! Xx

Valerie said...

very cute card and I agree with you. I like my snowman with smiles too!

JessicaK said...

Your snowman and bling are so sweet. I too am white ink/chalk-impaired when it comes to stamping. I think I've tried just about every ink I can find, and nada. Just the gel pens. ;)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is awesome Monika! I love the colors!

Randi said...

Beautiful and wintery! Love the white and soft blue with the kraft!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Super cute! Love the shimmer! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Cute little snowman!

Kelly Landers said...

What a cute little snowman card!!