Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'll Be Working Up a Storm...

YES!!! My scheduled post worked!!! Now I'm working on tweaking things here & there. I'm hoping to make a list of Blogs that I :LUV: ... but I want to get permission before I add them. I'm not too sure of the whole Blog Etiquette concerning that type of thing ~

Of course, working on my new blog is not the only thing I'm wanting to do (or having to do) today... I really want to play with my new Unity Goodness... my assistants insist on going to the pool today (not a pool person myself ~ so I just hang-out listening to my iPod & doing SuDoKu)... and for some reason the place just refuses to clean itself....

2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

hey glad to see you got a blog up!!

FibreJunky said...

Ha!! I love sudoku! I think the house should definitely clean itself. I can't figure out why it won't cooperate and just do it!